In carrying out its mission, Lorma Colleges shall pursue the following goals:
Quality and Excellence; Relevance and Responsiveness; Access and Equity; and Efficiency and Effectiveness.
- Provide for general and specialized educational programs that shall assist each individual to develop his skills and positive traits/values relevant to regional and national development.
- Train and expose the students to varied and meaningful experiences within the campus and in the community through the outreach and practicum programs.
- Encourage scientific campus and community studies and researches that contribute in the advancement of knowledge and in the delivery of better socioeconomic services.
- Upgrade the quality of teachers and students/pupils as the center of responsibility, accountability through proper hiring, relevant trainings, admission and selective admission policies.
- Promote a strong linkage and collaboration between and among schools and academic communities in the pursuit of quality education at all levels.
- Intensify an effective promotional campaign program using all media outlets and personal communications.
- Provide modern physical facilities, laboratories, equipment and updated library reference materials and textbooks.
Lorma believes and adheres with the following core values:
Teamwork/ Solidarity and Unity
Social Concern (employees and others)