We envision Lorma Colleges, College of Nursing to be the Center of Development for Excellence in Nursing Education in Region I and on of the top performing schools nationwide.
Concomitant with Nursing Education n the Philippines, Lorma College of Nursing is committed to:
1. Provide quality education that will harness the maximum potentials of the learner.
2. Develop a person who is caring, responsible, nationalistic, creative, critical thinking generalist who, upon completion of the Program, beginning professional competences.
3. Develop a person who assumes responsibilities for personal and professional growth.
4. Inculcate ethico-legal, moral and spiritual values.
5. Develop a graduate who is responsible to national needs and aware of global concerns.
Consistent with the philosophy of higher education and committed to quality education, the College of Nursing endeavors to produce a professional nurse who is responsible, nationalistic, creative and critical thinking generalist imbued with the er knowledge, skills and attitude in communication, research and leadership.
In carrying out its mission, Lorma College shall pursue the following goals: quality and excellence; relevance and responsiveness; access and equity; and efficiency and effectiveness.
1. Provide for a general and specialized education programs that shall assist each individual to develop his skill positive traits/values relevant to regional and national development
2. Train and expose the students to varied and meaningful experiences within the campus and in the community through the outreach and practicum programs.
3. Encourage scientific campus and community studies or researches that contribute in the advancement of knowledge and in the delivery of better socio-economic services.
4. Upgrade the quality of teachers and students/pupils as the center of responsibility, accountability through proper hiring, relevant trainings, admission and selective admission policies.
5. Promote a strong linkage and collaboration between and among school and academic community in the pursuit of quality education at all levels.
6. Intensify an effective promotional campaign program using all media outlets and personal communications.
7. Provide modern physical facilities, laboratories, equipment and updated library references materials and textbooks.
8. Statement and Purposes and Objectives of the Department.