The College of Management and Accountancy offers Bachelor of Science in Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, Business Administration, Business Management, Bachelor of Science in Health Services Management and Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management.
The College of Management and Accountancy envisions being the premier Management and Accounting Program that produces highly competitive and qualified leaders who are fully equipped with the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary in the business world.
To produce highly competitive and qualified leaders who are fully equipped with the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary in the business field through relevant quality education, training, exposure and practice.
- To train students to become competent business professionals in the future.
- To train future business professionals to be morally upright and guided by the principles of good ethics.
- To provide professional education and training for students preparing themselves for careers in the business.
- To prepare students for professional success and social responsibility.
- To equip young men and women with the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable them to enter the world of business.
- To provide professional education and training for students preparing themselves for managerial or staff positions, or for the operation of a business.
- To develop in our students the sort of entrepreneurial eye and attitude for a highly competitive business world.
- To produce graduates who can have a major impact in the business world and in improving the lives of Filipinos.
- To produce business professionals who are receptive to changes in the economy and industry.
- To expose students in the industry through annual company visits/exposure in the National Capital Region.
- To expose students with related learning experiences such as organizing seminars, outreach activities, community organizing, project implementation and actual business simulations.