COLLEGE OF MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCES
“Awarded as the MOST OUTSTANDING ACADEMIC DEPARTMENT two years in a row” (SY: 2001-02 & 2002-03)
What is Medical Technology ?
MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY is a branch of Medicine concerned with the performance of laboratory test procedures and analysis used in the diagnosis, treatment and prognosis of disease, and the maintenance of health.
It is a four-year course that develops and trains future laboratory personnel with the use of modern equipment and performance of scientific techniques, aims in providing medical data that the physician can use in assessing the clinical diagnosis of the patient.
- Help the students acquire and develop skill, knowledge and attitude in their chosen career.
- To be able to contribute to the overall social, mental and physical health of the community and country.
- Provide students with skill in scientific research methods and processes.
- Train and develop the student’s proficiency in instrumentation and laboratory diagnostic methodology that will aid the physician in the diagnosis and treatment of a particular disease.
- To inculcate among the students the values of honor, honesty, service, dignity of labor, love of country and fellowmen and an abiding faith in God.
The best preparatory course for Doctor in Medicine!