MASTER OF ARTS IN NURSING ONLINE (MAN)
Lorma Colleges is the most accomplished institution for paramedical education in Region 1. 1970 marks the year when Lorma opened its doors for Nursing education. Today, 41 years later, Lorma continues to break new grounds by offering the first-ever online course for Master of Arts in Nursing (MAN).
Lorma Colleges is the first institution in the region to revolutionize education with its introduction of online learning programs. As early as 1999, Lorma students have been exposed to this proven and effective method of learning.
Lorma Online Courses empowers you with the time-saving option to earn your MAN degree with very minimal attendance to classes or travelling to and from the campus. Online learning allows you to be anywhere in the world and still be able to participate in classroom activities during your most convenient time.
A Lorma M.A.N. Degree allows current health professionals to assume:
- Leadership roles in Health Care Industries anywhere in the world.
- Educator roles in Service and Educational Institutions.
- Research Roles in the generation and utilization of Nursing knowledge.
- Further study at the Doctoral level.
- In addition, with a Lorma M.A.N. degree, you can significantly boost employability anywhere in the world.
Keeping in mind the busy schedule of health professionals, Lorma provides an option to earn your MAN degree without attending classes or travelling to and from the campus.
Through the internet, you can be anywhere in the world and still be able to “attend classes” at whatever time is convenient for you.
The Lorma Colleges Online Learning Center is the technical backbone of the MAN Online Program. A Course Management System is in place to allow for the speedy delivery and retrieval of learning resources such as lectures, assignments, and reading supplements thru the internet. Interactive research study and hands-on tutorials are available as well. A Learner Support Service system is in position to provide assistance should the student encounter difficulties in accessing learning resources
Lorma Online Features
- An intuitive and easy-to-use web-based course system is at the center of the Online learning experience.
- This revolutionary interactive system allows for complete delivery of learning resources such as lectures, assignments, discussions and assessments through the Internet.
- Interactive research study and hands-on tutorials are available as well.
- Personalized student support service is included to assist the online student throughout the course.
- Students are only required to appear in campus three times during the semester for orientation, mid-term exams, and final exams.
Share and Enjoy
Trackback from your site.