AB Psychology is a four-year course designed to meet the rising needs of the country’s educational institutions.
Its curriculum includes basic education subjects, major field specialization, and a one year practicum on work-related activities.
It is the latest addition to Lorma Colleges roster of courses, and accredited by ACSC-AAI at Level II -Resurvey.
- Family Counseling
- Clinical Counseling
- Human Resource Development
- Parenting and Child Rearing
- To promote a more extensive curriculum for Social Sciences in the Tertiary level.
- To provide opportunities for schools and work-related career.
- To introduce to students the basic principles and concepts of psychology.
- To assist students in their personal adjustments.
- To prepare students in the educational, medical, and governmental field.
- To train students in their professional growth (further studies).
Download below the PSYCHOLOGY COURSE CURRICULUM.
Share and Enjoy
Trackback from your site.